• What type of forklift will meet your current needs.
• What features your forklift will need to have.
• The difference between an indoor and outdoor forklift.
• What capacity your forklift will need to have.
• The maximum height that your forklift is going to be.
• Is buying or leasing your best option.
Looking To Buy or Rent a Forklift is a tough decision.
Whether you’re a first time buyer looking for good used forklift, or you are replacing your company’s existing equipment with new or larger machines.
We Offer Pallet Jack Rentals - Just $25.00 Per Day!
WE STAND BY OUR FORKLIFTS
All unites are inspected, before delivery, to be in perfect working condition and a complete safety inspection is performed.
Do You Need A License To Operate A Forklift?
The answer is a definite “yes,” per OSHA requirements. In addition to a license, you or your employee needs to be certified to use a forklift, and you need to authorize your employee to operate the forklift. OSHA license number is required upon scheduling rental.